We are the legitimate representatives of the Ukrainian people, acting within the framework of the Constitution of Ukraine with a view to a peaceful resolution of the conflict in the country. As per all-Ukrainian vote, we speak on behalf of more than 6.5 million citizens of Ukraine, at all who spoke firmly against continuation of the war that is foreign for us. Our mission is to save the Ukrainian people and our land, which are now being exterminated, and to find a happy medium for peace between the sides of the confrontation: the NATO countries and Russia.
The world is already on the verge of the World War III with the use of nuclear weapons. Cruise missiles transferred to Ukraine by NATO countries hit the territory of Russia. Russian missiles destroy military equipment of NATO in the territory of Ukraine.
It is well known that the NATO countries and Russia possess the world’s largest arsenal of nuclear weapons, which is enough to destroy all life on the planet more than 40 times. At the same time, all parties to the conflict publicly speak about the “Interest of the Ukrainian People”. But only Russia asked this people in an open referendum how they see their future.
The right of peoples to self-determination is contained in the fundamental document of the United Nations. On the basis of this right and in accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, we present The Peace Plan of the Ukrainian People.
Peace plan of the Ukrainian people
2. Withdrawal of Ukrainian troops and foreign mercenaries from the territory of Kherson, Zaporozhye, Lugansk and Donetsk Regions, which have chosen to join Russia.
3. Unblocking the border, elimination of all travel restrictions imposed on citizens of Ukraine.
1. Establishment of a three-year transitional period necessary for the return to civilian life and the elimination of the consequences of hostilities.
2. Cancellation of all illegal restrictions, sanctions, prohibitions against individuals and legal entities.
3. Amnesty for all political prisoners who are kept in prisons on political grounds.
4. The abolition of discriminatory norms against Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine, the prohibition of censorship and ensuring freedom of speech.
5. Lifting the ban on the activities of all political parties and social movements in Ukraine, providing them with security guarantees from the United States, the European Union and Russia.
6. Creation of an international special group of prosecutors to investigate the facts of war crimes and terrorist acts.
7. Formation on the basis of the Representation of the Ukrainian people of the interim people's government to organize referendums on self-determination.
8. Holding such referendums within three years in all regions of Ukraine, with the exception of those where referendums were already held in 2014 and 2022.
The peace plan of the Ukrainian people has been sent to all sides interested in a peaceful settlement of the conflict in Ukraine. We invite all healthy forces in the countries of the European Union and other countries of the world to work with us to implement the Peace Plan and achieve peace.